The vAssist portal is a portal that was previously developed for Litmass to primarily serve two purposes:
• Help manage the inventory of analytical models used to make critical business decisions
• Perform quarterly validation (maintenance) of models to ensure that those are still fit for purpose and
Litmass required our assistance to fine tune the application to their growing customer needs and to increase the security and workflow management of operations in the portal.
The PHP Team at Carmatec performed enhancements on the existing vAssist module to enable the following operations as per the customer specifications
The vAssist portal offers the following modules to bank users who may use this system
1. User and Role Management.
2. Model Approval Workflow Management.
3. Cross Database Compatibility
Existing solution was created to support only a Linux, MySQL platform. It was made compatible to MS SQL also
4. Cross Platform Compatibility.
Existing solution was created to support only a Linux, MySQL platform. It was made compatible to Windows o/s also
5. Dashboard and Email Alerts
Have a project in mind?
let’s make it happen!