HEALTHCARE PATIENTS REPORTING
The client wanted to build new Health care application, which tracks patients daily reports and i18 supported application. Reports can be seen in graphical charts, so that it will be very user friendly to understand even to normal patients. It tracks each day exercise of a patient. Admin should be able to give access for hospitals and doctors, and hospitals/doctors can create new patients under them.
The application handled the following
- Admin can add hospitals and doctors.
- Hospitals can add users under them.
- User can add daily exercise report of a particular patient.
- Doctor/particular patient can see reports in graphical charts.
- Graph depends on each week how many exercise patient has taken.
Carmatec was chosen as the rails development partner for this application due to the team’s expertise in handling large scale apps. We developed an application that takes care of Multi language support, caching the reports, handling tiny_tds. Application responds well with huge report data.
Client – Healthcare Company, Netherlands
Man hours spent – 800+ hours
- Ruby 2.0
- Rails 4.1
- Microsoft sql server/Tiny Tds
- Amazon Aws
Client details are protected under strict NDA and, therefore we do not disclose such information. However, we can provide references once you make an enquiry.
Have a project in mind?
let’s make it happen!