Cloud Consulting Services
Enabling our customers to analyze cloud readiness quotient and adopt cloud technologies through well-defined maturity models are our key strengths. We have a proven track record of successful IT implementations. We are now helping Qatar in Effective Utilization of Computing Resources, analyzing ROI on cloud adoption, reducing Data center Space Utilization, Centralized Management & Upgrades and Faster Deployments of solutions into Cloud etc. We give you the needed confidence by setting up a road map for managing successful cloud migration, development, integration and administration services.
- Understand if you’re Cloud ready in early stages
- Reduced software costs
- Simple scalability
- Improved operations & time for innovation
- Better IT resource Usage
- Achieve seamless customization and automation of Cloud solutions
- Rapid deployment provider for all cloud services.
- Reduced possibilities of complications and imbalances – we avoid dealing with several providers, technologies, apps, user provisioning, security, identity, etc.
- Step-by-step implementation turns out to be much easier and swift – we understand your business better.
Cloud Implementation Consultation
Our Agile Implementation framework is designed to solve your business problems in a step by step manner and leverage service Cloud Implementation’s best practices. Following this model helps us produce concrete results while eliminating project risks.
Elastic, self-service infrastructure capabilities are seamlessly integrated with their traditional enterprise environment. Sounds good, right? Carmatec helps you establish and migrate to a cloud foundation. This includes:
- Private, virtual private and hybrid cloud infrastructure implementation: Citrix Xen, VMWare, OpenStack, CloudStack, Amazon EC2 and Rackspace.
- Migration of applications from dedicated and virtualization platforms to a cloud platform.
- Migration of virtualization platforms to cloud platforms.
Our other consultation Services
- Business Analysis
- Process Automation
- Application & Mobile Extensions
- API Integration
- Deployment on Cloud
SaaS App Development
- SaaS Architecture Design
- Development in ROR/CakePHP
- API Integration with 3rd party apps
- Deployment on Cloud
- Cloud Architecture
- Server Consolidation
- Storage Virtualization
- Private & Hybrid Cloud Setups
- App Deployment on Cloud
Our Technology Partners
Openstack is an open source cloud computing software for creating, managing, and deploying infrastructure cloud services.
Amazon Web Services is a collection of remote computing services, also called web services, that make up a cloud computing platform by Amazon.com.
Technology and business partnership with Redhat, an open-source software provider to the enterprise community.
A cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
Citrix XenServer is a leading server virtualization and hypervisor management platform that lowers the total cost of ownership for desktop, cloud and server virtualization infrastructures.
CloudStack is used by a number of service providers to offer public cloud services, and by many companies to provide an on-premises (private) cloud offering, or as part of a hybrid cloud solution.
Have a project in mind?
let’s make it happen!